Wednesday 10 October 2012

this week......




thrifting...birthdays..painting...wallpapering...chopping...not much sewing...
lots of blowing noses... thinking...drinking hot chocolate...making soup...more thinking...
eating birthday cake...crochet...a bit more thinking and lots more blowing of noses...and even more thinking....( too much thinking me thinks )


our #2 turned 10 so I made  Wacky Races bunting :)



our #1 needed new bedroom things :)



I bought new yarns and fabrics for some Christmas projects :)



I painted and papered an old spice rack :)


and a little thrifted wooden house :)


I hung my shelf on the wall :)


and to clear my head I decided to have a big sort out..I have been ruthless!
(clear shed = clear head)....so there will be bundles of vintage fabrics and wallpapers in the littleteawagon shop this week...

I'm changing a few things too, over here and in the shop so things might look a bit odd or missing 'till I get them sorted.. Thank you to all your entries for the Mollie Makes Book giveaway...I am looking forward to seeing who wins on Thursday...(still time to enter - see previous post )

x x x x x x x