Monday 16 August 2010

SHOCK absorbers


I'm ashamed to say that I left someone out of the toilet roll family photo's.... I can't believe I did because he is the one thing that is constantly by my side,always happy to see me and eternally gratefull of everything I do... Sorry little Arn, I hope I have made amends!!!



On another note, I shouldn't really be here right now, I was supposed to be noodling around the Trafford Centre with a promise of maybe a little treat from the Cath K shop,a bite to eat and a film!!!! (boys away at grandparents!!) But in reality something fell off the car halfway there which resulted in us sitting in a shell garage forecourt, 'herman' munching on a cheese and onion pasty!( I politely declined ) Then being towed home,just in time for the neighbours to see me do a ridiculous Norman Wisdom-like trip getting down from the HUGE steps at the side of the truck! Yay!! It'll just have to be a bottle of wine and Kingpin again x x x x